Confirmed to date:
- LIDIA ARMELAO, National Research Council and University of Padova – Italy
Design, synthesis and reactivity of precursor compounds and functional molecular systems
- PHILIP GALE, University of Technology Sydney, Australia
Supramolecular chemistry (Anions, Lipid Bilayers)
- LUCIA GARDOSSI, University of Trieste, Italy
Applied and Computational Biocatalysis
- ROBERT GYURCSÁNYI, Budapest University of Technology and Economics, Hungary
- SANDRO MATOSEVIC, Purdue University, USA
Modulation of immune cells for immunotherapy
- IVO PIANTANIDA, Ruđer Bošković Institute, Croatia
DNA, RNA and proteins targeting with new small molecules
- FRANCESCO MUTTI, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- MATILDA ŠPRUNG, University of Split, Croatia
Biochemistry and Cell Biology
- HRVOJ VANČIK, University of Zagreb, Croatia
Philosophy in Chemistry
The list of speakers and the tentative programme of SiC2024 will be updated throughout the upcoming months. Thank you for your patience!
Applications for Section Lectures will be open soon. Feel free to contact us regarding any additional information!
In the meantime …
- Check out the SiC2022 Archive to see what happened in Sv. Martin na Muri in November 2022.
- Follow us on social media for more information.
- Contact us & reach out to us for any questions or suggestions!
- Remember, we are open to new solutions – we will happily get in touch regarding your ideas and ways to promote your research, work or company!